Sunday, July 19, 2009

What's wrong with you?





Michael Sieben has a new art book. He had a little release at No Comply.



Big Mike



I got a copy with a special note. Where's my product Roger?



Boehm Ranger and Rob G



Neil and me at Switchie height



Check out those eyes. Reminds me of the devil



But here's the real devil



Sir Dylan McKirdy



Mmm Hmm



Flint and Boehm



Perla's



A pirate and a shortbus



Moose Knuckle



Filmers, Rob G & Sumers




I forgot what all was on this shirt but it basically involved everything southern rappers rap about



After the party, we played some Ms. Pac Man over at The Tavern



I think someone farted. Farts are funny


After this photo, I found out I was on a short list to get a black eye but it never happened



Pout core. We want to party :(



Sumers talks art. Big Mike daydreams about art



And the party begins.



Virginia holding it down



Ben has a pretty good jowler



Will does too



I'm basically a professional



Sumers tried his hardest



And Switchie was just drunk




Party now, text later



Karate Foot's newest secretary



There's a floating orange hat



Ya for roomates!



Ok, one more try



Yep, Wes and another dude



Pappa Bear and baby bear discuss what just happened



This dude threw baby powder all over me, Dave and Switchie. Who carry's baby powder when they go out?



In my white T...

1 comment:

  1. Holy shit, I'm crying. Sumer's jowler face. I need that everyday when I wake up.

    ReplyDelete