Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bathroom Art....the new flattery


I was over at Liberty last night having drinks with Rylander and Schmale when someone at our table informed me that my name was written on the bathroom stall. Today, I announce that I will only be filming dudes taking dumps from here on out. Thanks for the suggestion random graffer. I am glad you are thinking of me.

In other news, No Comply will be premiering Flip's latest video project Extremely Sorry at 501 Studios on Thursday night at 8:00PM. There is a rumor floating around that our close friend Luke Mckirdy has a clip in the video. Perhaps, we can get some footage of him pooping in the next project.

Last but not least..... if you need another blog to check for updates (about as frequently as ours), head over here. The internet is getting totally awesome lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment