Thursday, February 5, 2009

gold bender





Yesterday I went skating with Sam Bethke and Michael Sieben. Right off the bat Sam came at me with some frighting new skate shoes.( limited edition, solid gold, hundred dollar Supras) He asked me what I thought of his new kicks. Ummmm...How do i answer this question? HONESTLY. "Dude, those are the ugliest pair of kicks i've ever seen." He laughed because he knew he was gonna catch some flack on this purchase. Then Sieb's shows up flossin a brand new crispy Roger deck. It's the old Blender coffee break graphic re-done. Holy shit, much easier on the eyes than Sam's blinding eye sores. I then grabbed my beat up old pair of Nikes and my soggy Creature board and we headed over to alien pod. By the way, alien pod won't be around very much longer. Two weeks or so. Hit it up while you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment